Monday, September 5, 2011

A Gift for Chrissie's New Baby!!
















I am a big fan of The Circle and adore Chrissie Swan. When I found out she was pregnant I really wanted to make something for her new baby. Five weeks ago she had a baby boy and I have finally got around to making this canvas and owl hanger for her. I was lucky enough to see a picture of her (above) in her house so I tried to match the colours with the wall stickers that she has. I was going to do an owl canvas anyway so I couldn't believe my luck when I saw the wall stickers were owls also.


I often watch The Circle while I am working in my office and she constantly cracks me up. What better gift to give than what I am doing when I am watching her.


I hope she likes it.




































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment