Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Love at First Sight....

Ahhhh we all remember it don't we...? The pure joy and exhilaration of seeing it for the first time....that little tingle up the spine and the little shiver of delight....come on you all know what I am talking about....Yep that's right the beloved PARCEL....ooooooh just saying it out loud makes me gush!!!!

I love getting a parcel so much I just have to share with you all my complete and utter fulfilment and joy......ahhhhhh

Even down to the ordering it gives me a little thrill as I know very soon it will be mine all mine!!! ahahahahah.....um....anyway you know that it will only be a matter of days until you are together. You wait in anticipation every day, mine is a little expection of afternoon delight yours may be a morning surprise. My ears prick up around that time of day just incase the doorbell rings and you can have that little trist that you have been longing for. Some days its a disappointment and you have to go on, trying not to let it get you down knowing that maybe tomorrow will bring the pleasure that you so hoped for.

Then it happens.....gasp.....the doorbell rings, you walk towards the door trying to be calm and not let them see the excitment they bring, you fall over the cat.....um no?.... okay that's just me then....can you see that fluorescent shirt sparkling in all its glory through the little obscure window beside the door, is it yellow and reminisant of your 80's days.... Your heart beats faster, you know this is it.....you open the door trying to look demure and not the dishevelled mess of a wanton women that you have become since hearing that doorbell....then.........shit!!! It's one of those horrid saleschildren on a working visa from god knows where selling the promise of fabulous telephone calls, but you are definitely still with your normal provider you just have to sign blah blah blah.......

Oh the disappointment......the saddness......the woe........you go back to what you were doing and try to focus and not become an absolute disappointed mess.....then...oh what was that.... the doorbell again....could it be.....could it be......shit the stupid cat!!!........YES YES YES!!!!! It's him the man who delivers the promise of that special moment that pure exhilaration you are going to feel very soon........

and you know what.....it doesn't matter that he smells like a homeless man that has been living on the local park bench for a decade....he is your knight in shining armour (or fluro yellow, whatever the case may be), this moment is what you have been longing for.....all you have to do is sign that stupid screen thing that never works and never looks like your signature what the hell is with those anyway, who........um...um....never mind...........

Annnyway.....you have what you desire in your hot, sweaty hands....ahhhhhh the smell of the cardboard package brings a little shiver up the base of your spine. You get the scissors and cut the tape to free that much longed for item inside....you open it up and there it is. You breathe in the exquisite scent until you almost pass out, you stroke it every so gently letting it know that it now belongs to you. Ahhhhh it is everything you had hoped for an more you spread it out on the bed to get a look at it in all it's glory then you.......

Dive on it like a woman possessed rolling in that paper like a physico, rubbing yourself all over it, sniffing it and ......oh.....what......You all do come on......what......no way....admit it......don't leave me hanging here......oh.....really?.....you don't......its just me?.................................. {extremely long silence}

Hahaha ha ha...hah...well I was just kidding....of course I don't do that.....who does that!!.....weirdo's......haha I was just saying....some other people....do....that...um...um....

.....Well this is usually where my husband will step in and say he wished he got that response at the front door and that I would do that to him on the bed......Ha I then say, well if I dressed up like a tank with turrets and.... stuff and walked around house going boom boom, then I would also get that response from him....TOUCHE!!! He quickly shuts up and lets me get back to my {cough cough} work!!! And yes I am a gaming widow, oh but thats a whole other story don't get me started.........

No comments:

Post a Comment